Monday 25 October 2010

The other half,

It's currently 2.12 in the morning,

I don't feel like sleeping eventhough I'm awfully tired and sleepy. I feel like crying and I ain't lying. I was onlining facebook this whole time and found some amazing things that I've missed. For example, Dyana's bestfriend album. Omg. That was created ages ago and I just realised it exists. How sad is that? And when I looked at it, I'm touched and I actually cried a bit and crying a lot in my heart.

I miss Malaysia so freaking bad and the life I had there. But officially the most that I miss is them. Okay I do sound pathetic but hey wth. I ain't gonna lie in my blog and write some nonsense lying stories. Bullshits. Hm.

I feel left out. I can't wait to go back. I can't wait to have my Malaysia life back again. I can't wait to have an awesome memories with them. I can't wait to have a laugh with them. Basically everything including them. hmm :(

No comments:

Post a Comment