Friday 22 October 2010

THIS OR THAT:
1. Lips or eyes: Eyes. Without eyes, I won't have seen what God give to the hot boys. Six pack x)
2. Hugs or kisses: Hugs. I feel more secure and safe and it feels so nice hugging someone.
3. Shorter or taller: Err none. I want average height.
4. Older or Younger: Older because I have freeeeeeeedoooooooom :D
5. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
6. Nice stomach or nice arms: Duh, it's an official. Nice stomach.
7. Sensitive or loud: Loud.
8. Hook-up or relationship: Reeelaaa......hook-up XD nah, relationship :D

HAVE YOU EVER:
9. Dropped your favorite hobby: oui?
10. Kissed a stranger: no no no no. My lips are still pure x)
11. Drank hard liquor: Nope. Orange juice jeeee :)
12. Lost glasses/contacts: No.
13. Sex on first date: Yeah bebeh. Wild and amazing XD *euw*
14. Broken someone’s heart: oui?
15. Gave in to peer pressure: hmm yeah?
16. Been arrested: hell no.
17. Turned someone down: probably yes.
18. Cried when someone died: Of course. It's not a fairytale is it now? -.- HAHA.
19. Fallen for a friend: Ofc. Many many many friend maaa :P

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
20. Yourself: YES YES :)
21. The forces of Good and Evil: YES.
22. Love at first sight: Ouiiiii! maybe. I think so.
23. Heaven: YES.
24. Santa Claus: Hell no. He's just a imaginary fat red guy.
25. Kiss on the first date: Sadly no :(
26. Angels: Kalau malaikat, yes :)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
27. Ever imagined the impossible? Haha you asked the right question. I'm a day dreamer. duh mestilah hihi.
28. Ever had more than one girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No. I'm no PLAYER.
30. Did you sing today?: lol yeah. During X factor in the living room infront of my mom. "Lady Gaga-Telephone"
31. Have you ever cheated on somebody?: Hm not sure. I don't think so.
32. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: When I was a innocent child, I would want to go back but not anymore :)
33. The moment you would choose to relive? 31.7.2010
34. Are you afraid of falling in love? Not really.
35. What do you want to tell the person you like? Your eye catching. Everyday you make my day one of the perfect days :)


I was bored. So I got this.. erm I forgot now. Wherever in the internet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment