Sunday 17 October 2010

It's currently pass 12, so it's a new day. Let's talk about yesterday.


The only thing that was fun yesterday was skyping with Iman. Lame gile sumpah tak dgr suara or even see her face. Kire lepas rindu la kan. Hahahha. Nyways, it was nice. We talked for like 2 hours? DAMN. that's long and amazing. haha. I was sort of being mean to her because I tooked so many of picture of her on purpose when she's doing something hideous. Well not hideous though. She was still pretty :) CEY CEY. But then she couldn't get back to me because her skype or she doesn't know to capture my picture. *evil laugh*

Time skyping, I asked iman if she could call A and she did and put it on speaker. He didn't know I could hear him cause of I told iman not to tell. DAYM. I miss your voice syg :( I feel like shouting the three words je mse tu. Haha. I wanna see you. I wanna go on another date with you. I wanna hug you. I wanna see your face. There's so many things I want to do with you right now. It's because sumpah I rindu you :'( Cecey melebih lebih pulak. Lagi 18 days weh. I'm over excited. hahahah :P

Gosh, I feel like sleeping :o but I'm not even sleepy. Naahh, budak baik kene tido awal O:) Night who ever reads my blog. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment