Sunday 17 October 2010

Ignore my horrible picture edit,

I ingt lagi when amal was reading this magazine and showed to me this one thing where it says "someone who truly love you, wouldn't change anything about you. even what you wear" Yeah, pretty much it was like that. I have bad memory. Excuse my brain.

Nyways, it's not truly true. I'm glad he changed me. He commented how I looked and he said that he doesn't like me wearing fancy stuff. From that day, I wore simple things. You can ask my mom for proof. I've not touched my clincher since I came back to London and fancy clothes. Well, the ones that are too serabut. That's what I mean.

Basically, I'm thankful to him. Thanks for saying the truth or I shall not even change.

Okay u can laugh now. My english is hideous and unbelievable. Shame me -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment