Wednesday 13 October 2010

Ahhhhh long time no update. But it doesn't make me miss my blog. Nowhere near it. Haha. Blog is just another distraction for my exams. so yeah.

Anyway, lately i've been loosing my mood. I kept having mood swings. It all begins from this very point which I'm not really gonna tell you unless you asked me ;) So yeah, I've not smile for a few days. well I did but not much. Some of them are just fake smiles. Hm. So technically, I'm pissed off. VERY VERY PISSED OFF!

Okay i'm done. I hate talking about it plus i'm in a rush. I need to do my CW. I have to prepare them for tomorrow. Oh and I got news, I'm over NE. totally over him. In fact, I HATE HIM SO MUCH. end of story. but doesn't mean I don't have a new crush? I DO. hihi. He's somewhere in sixth form. His is cute! and probably asian. He looks like it. My crushes never ends.

Which I absolutely like it :B It makes me inlove. Hahaha bullshit. Dah dah, i'm off. Homeworks.

oh last thing, I've been wanting to say this to "you" :

FYOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment