Monday 6 September 2010

Work Harder,


Hello!

Hm okay first day back in school. It was great! I'm lovin school already. Like so muchhhhhhh! Haha yea right. IN MY DREAMS! hihi. But truthly, today was fun. I'm excited that i'm in Year 11 already and i'm the senior. Like hell yeah the oldest one is school. Haha. But I know, from now i'm gonna be struggling into exams and everything. I need to work harder! Yes yes zety, that's what i'm talking about.

Full of confident and spirit! Hahahaha wth? :P

Btw, I got my results :o I did kinda bad. Damn. But i'm kinda proud for what I got in Science even though it maybe not the same level as you guys but I know I could better if I study harder.

And hell yeah, i'm gonna study harder from now on. hihihihi :)

WISH ME BEST OF LUCK FOR THIS YEAR, DUDEH AND BEBEH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment