Friday 17 September 2010

Today at school, I saw him AGAIN ♥ twice. hihi. and awwwwwww, I saw him buckled :D HAHA. Me and mayran was otw to english class and we were making our way to the stairs. At first, I didn't saw him at all and then when I turned my head to the left a bit, I saw him. Our eyes met and I he buckled after that. Then he looked away. HAHA awww comel :)

lmao. Pastu after the lunch bell rang, we went to science. n then I saw some six forms coming from this one place, so I stand infront of my science class (at the door) because I knew he was going to come that way and yeah I wast right ;) Hehe he was cute :B Harini dye pakai sweater warne baige and t-shirt warne biru kot. HAHA.


FINGER CROSS HE WON'T EVER EVER EVER OPEN MY BLOG AND READ THIS WHICH I KNOW WILL NEVER HAPPEN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment