Thursday 16 September 2010

One of my happiest day,

It's 11.25 pm and I seriously don't feel like sleeping because tomorrow is Friday and Friday is when school finishes early. So yeah :D

Btw, today was another awesome day for me. It definitely made to my top ten list of the happiest day of my life. Kenape?

Satu sebab dekat skolh tadi I saw NE and I walk behind him. hihi :")
Kedua because I got to chat for a couple minutes with my sayang <3

Aww isn't that just a happy day? haha not really. Yesterday was more awesome. Obviously because I saw NE jgk yesterday. So here's the story. After afternoon registration which is our time to go back, me and mayran walked through B block. And otw to the stairs, when I open the door to the stairs, exactly the time I open it I directly saw NE's face. I was smiling to my ears! I looked at him and so did he :") Then I looked straight at Mayran with my face turning red. I was blushing so much. Mayran said my face literally went red. Awwwwww it was the happiest moment of my life. I couldn't stop smiling sampai malam tu. Even before to sleep, I was smiling.

HAHAHAHA. I can be very weird sometimes. But seriously.... Ah nvm. Taknak cakap :)

Oh oh and yesterday, I got the sweetest awesomest (as always) text from my sayang. I woke up and looked at my phone and saw a text. I directly saw his name and open it. Mata mase tu sepet tapi nak jgk bukak. Bace bace, I was blushing sgt sgt with my mata sepet. Hahaha. Aww that officially made my day terus. hee :")

Kay need to offline now. Nak pukul 12 dah :O I know I know, awal lagi. Saya budak kecik lagi kay? :D

Byebye love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment