Sunday 12 December 2010

Two separate path,

Ya Allah, mne dye?


I miss him. I went to search for him everywhere but still, it was just another typical fake hope. I've been searching for him since the day I lost him. & still I am. but I don't know if this should be the end and I should forget about him? or should I just put a little tiny hope in myself in order to give me a thought that he is not fake and I will one day find him. I don't know why he is still playing in my mind. I kept pressing the replay button and never the stop button. It's going in my head everyday of my life. Why did I ever let go of him? It was my insecure heart that lead me to a rejection. Hm. I shouldn't be regretting this because I had someone else when I falled inlove with him & forever, he will be in my mind just like a replay button. I don't care if I don't know him that well. I don't know if he was sincere when he wanted to give me his heart. All the kindness. All the sweet saying. Hopefully it was true. *sigh*

I would do anything to get a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment