Friday 19 November 2010

Everything is a beginning,


19.11.2010.
5.39 pm.

I'm single.


True. I'm single. I'm no longer belong to him. He is now call a friend just like you. He is no longer the guy who I think of each and every sec. But he will always be the guy who used to stole my heart and made me happy. Made me laugh. Made me a better person. Awesomely, the guy who will always stays just a inch next to my heart :')

I'm happy & I'm sad. Both. I'm quiet happy because I will no longer have to suffer the pain feeling that I felt before. I will never cried because of him every night. I will never get worried if he loves me or not. I will never get jealous of who he talks to. I will never feel not myself again. I will never have to worry a single thing about this relationship.

But what I'm sad is I will no longer be called as his girlfriend. I will never get the chance to say 'I love you' to him. I will never get to give him sweet texts. I will never get to hold his hand again. I will never be the girl who he belongs to. I will never be the girl who he call names. I will never have the dream of keeping him till the end. Mostly, I will never be the girl who owns his heart :'(

But all of this I know have wisdom behind it. So I shall stay positive and happy. I will not get this break up thing get to me. I need strength and I will find one. I will. Hopefully :)


"If we are meant to be together, then fate shall find us back one day"
I will always love him. No matter what. Just like I promised ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment