Monday 18 October 2010

Januaries,

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the centre. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.
Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them MFE.

Got it from Amal's blog.

I was born in January so technically above is what they say about January people. Sort of true sort of not? The one that I strongly agree is the 'gets angry often'. My friends probably won't see me go angry all the time.But that's because I love them so I tak sanggup nak marah marah nih. (ceycey) but families, they see my true colours. Their the one who know me the most. Inside and outside. I love them to death so disebabkan itu lah they always see me bad mood. Doesn't even make sense. I know. Basically, my family is the only one who truly sees who I really am because I got nothing to hide. They are the space that fill up my life :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment