Saturday 2 October 2010


I was bored so I decided to play with photoshop and I ended up editing my picture. lol. The result is the picture above. It's a bit shit. I'm not really use to photoshop. So yeah, I'm beginner. A late late late beginner.

Anywys, it's been a hour since I got back from Aunty Hasmah's house. She, well Dinamik group made some kind of an open house. A small one. I went to her house around 3.30pm. My dad drop me off and went to pick up my mom at Westfield -_- She was bringing her friend that came from Algeria but actually is from Malaysia a fun trip to Westfield which I couldn't follow. I had to go to Aunty Hasmah's house as told by my mom. Hm. Oh well, I did care for a bit at the beginning but then I just said, Aunty Hasmah's house is awesomer. Yeah, aunty rock. Mesti lah kannnn :D

There was variety of food there. Pulut kuning ade, rendang daging ada which my mom cooked, mee curry, bihun goreng, rojak buah, barbeque corn, lamb and yeahyeahyeah. More of them. I'm just lazy to list them all. To conclude, everything was delicious. Free food. Duhh!

So then around 9 we head home. I know, it was a longgggg day and i'm exhausted -.- I feel like sleeping just now but laptop is just addicting. I just realise how everything we do on earth, is pretty much similar to drug. lol. Everything is just addicting :D So that was pretty much my day. It was kinda fun but tiring. Was delicious but sad because my weight went up to.... something which I'm obviously not gonna tell you. I'm ashamed people -__- lol.

And now i'm gonna stop. See ya later dudes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment