Sunday 12 September 2010

You can laugh all you want. I'm just trying to be a great friend.

A,

He's losing the most precious thing that has ever happen to him and that's his loss. He got nothing on you now babe. So please please, I'm begging you to move on. There's more to come and when that time has come, I promise you something better will appear. For so long, he close his one eye and never realise the things you have sacrifice for him. That is just wrong and it clearly tells you he's not worth your time. Stop all the sadness and pain that you have inside. Let it go. Ade hikmah sume ni babe. These things happen because of a reason.It's not for you to become weaker and fucked up. It's making you stronger. You've been through this and in the future, you will learn these mistakes so you won't do it again. Allah has a greater plan for you babe :)


I may not have the greatest word for you and I may not be there when you need me the most but I will always try to make you happy so you can move on (Y) Hahaha I wish you all the best <3

No comments:

Post a Comment