Friday 17 September 2010

Ma mere et moi conversation

Ahhh finally, some time with the laptop! hihi . So i'm currently in my room doing nothing. I just finished helping mom with tomorrow things. Not totally finish though. Yang lain sume buat esok :)

Hoping tomorrow will be aweeeesomeeee :B I hope everything goes smooth as planned.

Anywys, petang tadi me and my mom went to the new house that we're gonna move in. Naik bus ofc cause my dad was stuck in a jam so he asked us to go first. It was my first time seeing the house. My mom and my dad already have seen it. Oh oh! Otw there dalam bus, I was standing at the place where baby carriage are at and then at this one bus stop. Walaweyh budak hot tiga org naik. Drng pon berdiri dkt tmpt that I was standing. Sorang sebelah, dua depan. HIHI. I was like "ohmygoddddd, cair!!" HAHA. They were mixed indian I guess. Indian + British. They were awesomely cute :B Then bila dah sampai our bus stop. Dah keluar otw pegi the house, I asked my mom :

Ibu, hensem en yg dkt dlm tadi. yang indian tu :B
A'ah tu lahh. Ibu pon tgk jgk. Hensemmmm.
Haaa kan kan?! Wa suka yg depan wa tu. Alahai comel!
Yg dekat sblh wa tu pon comel hensem.
tu lah. Drng mcm indian kan?
Tu lahh. Agaknye mix kot. tu yg hensem tu.
Tu lah sebabnye wa suka diri dekat situ. Selalu sangat hensem hensem diri situ. Keliling badan ada :B
Haha. apelah.
tapi mmg hensem kan dua dua tu?
Tu lah, yg sorang lg tu pon hensem. Mase drng naik bus td, ibu mcm 'woah smartnye'
hahaha tu lahh. Eh nak suami mcm tu eh eh?
Ishh astarghfirullahalazim.
Alaaaa hensem kot bu. Ni nak start cari nih XD

Then I kept continue saying " hensem hensem hensem en en en en!"

HAHAHAHA. I was like woah mom. You gotta be serious. For the first time, you support me about boys. Hell yeah. I'm happy :D

Awwww indian mix boys, come to me! pretty pweaseeeee :")


Ehhhh tersesat pulak gamba laki nihh XD

No comments:

Post a Comment