Thursday 9 September 2010

Dammit. We don't like it.

Alieee it's true girls? Dammit. Boys are all the same.

Disebabkan saya malas nak layan benda benda mcm ni lagi, I just leave it as the way it is right now. Malas nak tegur tegur. I don't care anymore. How cool is that? XD Plus small things let just let it be small. When you make it big and it then turns into a fight. It's not worth it. You'll get hurt anyways. So just leave as the way it is :) Haha.

Anywys, yeay tomorrow is Eid Mubarak Day. So I'm here to wish all muslims,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI :)
Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.

For friends, sorry for all the mistakes I've done to you selama ni. Those that are on purpose and are not, I ask for forgiveness. I'm just a human who also makes mistakes. Just like you. and to all the pmr candidates, I wish you the best of luck. Believe in yourself and don't forget to ask for Allah's help. Insya'allah Allah will help you :)

2 comments: